The iconic reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians, like all good things, must come to an end. We shall truly miss a show with 20 fascinating, interesting, and heartwarming seasons where we got a glimpse into their daily life. If you haven’t seen the previous episodes, this is your last chance to catch up with Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kris, Kylie, and Kendal. hayu got down with executive producer Farnaz Farjam to talk about memorable experiences and moments from the show.
Most epic moment
For the past 14 years, Farjam shared that his favorite and most memorable moment was still Kris Jenner’s lip moment—she didn’t want to film because of her swollen lip, but decided to carry on with it anyway as they were on a family vacation. A totally relatable episode as it gave us a lot of laughs!
The Kardashian-Jenners IRL
While the whole world sees them cry, laugh, and get crazy on TV, Farjam shared how some of the siblings have been lately in real life, especially now that the show’s about to end. Get to know more about the Kar-Jenner family behind the scenes:
- Kim always comes with the most thoughtful gifts for the family. She’s the Kardashian who, according to Farjam, loves being in front of the camera the most. Kim is also the most fun to film thanks to her playful nature—during a time after her divorce, she would go crazy wearing all the funny wigs.
- Kourtney is commendable for the strength she showed as she went on an emotional ride working through her emotions from Season 19 through 20. Amazingly, she emerged with a new and fresh attitude during Season 20, radiating positivity and just wanting to live her best life.
- One of the most appreciative of and caring for the crew is Khloe. “One of our film producers, after filming in South Africa, had to go to hospital and he got hit with a $15,000 medical bill and he was stressing out,” Farjam said. “Khloe just wrote him a cheque.”
- Opposite of camera-loving Kim, Kylie is the one who actually likes filming the least. But on a brighter note, Kylie was much present in Season 20—perhaps due to it being the final one. It can be seen that she made an effort to be visible and felt for this last season.
- Kendall, despite not being a parent yet, shows how much love she has in her by being a cool aunt to her nieces and nephews.
For the past decade, the Kardashians have been in the spotlight revealing their everyday life—happy moments and struggles combined, from failed relationships and sibling fights to family disputes. The show highlighted how even though they are celebrities, they are just as normal—they still experience the same challenges and conquer them in their own creative ways.
Prepare your tissues because this last season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians this June will surely be emotional as the family will close this chapter of their lives.
Catch the final episodes drop every Friday on hayu on the same day as its U.S. premiere. Get your Kardashian fix plus access to unlimited shows by signing up via http://hayu.com. You may also download the app to keep keeping up with the Kardashians! Subscribe to a weekly plan for only Php 49 or a monthly plan of Php 149 along with a FREE TRIAL. Or get hayu prepaid pass and save on your weekly, monthly, or quarterly pass to never miss out on your favorite TV shows!