My idea of heaven is an evening cup of green tea with LangnesePure Honey! Who knew that a specific brand of honey would so impact my life?
Honey isn’t just delightful to the taste. More than that, honey has several qualities that make it a super food. High quality honey has so much use from consumption to beauty regimens. While it has always been so difficult to find pure honey here in the Philippines (with most of those sold in the market mixed with so much water), Langnese has brought good quality honey to the shelves of supermarkets.
Langnese is a German brand that remains unrivaled when it comes to producing honey. It is a family owned business that started in the 1920s, and has since gained the bragging rights for its honey’s unadulterated quality. That means, Langnese has a honey that’s raw, unfiltered, and residue-free.
Langnese Honey in the Philippines is currently available in these 5 variants:
1) Acacia – Feel optimistic with this breakfast stable. Its sweetness isn’t the taste you’ll get tired of and would be a delicious partner to your pancakes, waffles, and cereals.
2) Golden Clear – This variant tastes raw. It has been around since 1927 serves to be Langnese’s signature honey. Perfect for your tea but can also blend well with your coffee.
3) Wild Flower – Feel delighted with this citrus-y and mildly sweet honey flavor. Langnese prefers to use it on salads so why don’t you try too, the next time you make your Caesar’s.
4) Lavender – Feel light with this honey that has no strong flavors. It’s a perfect sweetener for teas and cakes that won’t devour their taste.
5) Black Forest – is Langnese’spremium honey – it only comes from the Black Forest area of Germany. Its taste can be compared to dates or prunes. And if I didn’t know it was honey, I would have thought that it was a dates syrup. It is very flavorful, but very hard to cook with for traditional European recipes because of its strong flavor. But chefs recommend it for Asian stir-fries. Blend it with your food and feel strong with it!
Senior Product Manager of Fly Ace Corporation Emie San Beda shared about their honey products:
“Langnese Honey enhances one’s mood when one knows the right variant that perfectly complements the food. It is known for its purity and versatility, which makes it a kitchen staple that can warm the hearts of Filipino consumers,Whatever your lifestyle needs are, there is a Langnese Honey for you.”
Currently, Langnese Honey products are in 45 countries including the Philippines. In fact, our country is one of the first Asian markets Langnese has selected to bring its topnotch harvested honeyto.
Meanwhile, Ramon Daez, General Manager of Fly Ace Corporation said about their commitment to distribute Langnese Honey in the whole Philippines:
“Fly Ace Corporation is committed to bringing the best of the world’s food and beverages to every Filipino home. We are proud for being the chosen partner of Langnese, which gives us even more opportunity to providea variety of top-quality products that Filipino consumers can easily avail and enjoy.”
Langnese Honey variants are available in supermarkets nationwide. For more information, visit their website at https://langnese-honey.com/about-us/. Follow Langnese Honey Philippines on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LangnesePH/ and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/langneseph/.